What County Do You Live In?
Chatham, Effingham, Liberty And Long Bryan, Bulloch, Screven and Tatnall. (We Only Serve These Counties).
If self-employed will need to bring in 12 months of bank statements
New Clients Need To Bring In The Following Items To Their Appt.:
- All bills (except utility bills) – need correspondence addresses and account numbers for all creditors
- Last two years tax returns state and federal (if self-employed…….two (2) years o previous tax returns)
- Last 3 months bank statements (if self-employed……the preceding 12 months bank statements must be furnished) Also, any Credit Union accts.
- Pay stubs for the last 60 days (If self-employed all income for the last 6 months and all business expenses for the last 6 months).
- Any papers regarding lawsuits, garnishments, foreclosure or repossession notices
- Student Loans, If Any
- Personal Loans, Furniture Loans And Any Rent To Own Contracts
- Title Loans or Title Pawns (Addresses of Companies)
- Mortgage Statement if you own a home
- If making car payments, payment book or statement
- Bring in all medical bills and credit card bills
- Name and address of all co signers
- If you pay child support, we need the name and address of all child support recipients
If you have co-signed for someone or someone has co-signed for you…we need their name and address.