- Good Happenings in the World: April Edition
Hello dear reader! Thank you for following our blog. We ... Read More
- Avoidance Actions in Bankruptcy
An “Avoidance Action” in bankruptcy is an ... Read More
- What Are Short-Term and Long-Term Financial Goals? What’s the Difference?
Having specific financial goals is an important step to ... Read More
- We Offer Budget Consulting to Our Clients
It is our goal to help you get out from under the ... Read More
- What Is The Best Way to Get Out of Debt?
To get out of debt you have to face your problem ... Read More
- A Boost to Retirement Savings After Bankruptcy
Bankruptcy offers many benefits. After a successful ... Read More
- 5 Bankruptcy Questions to Ask Before Filing
Before you file for bankruptcy protection it is ... Read More
- Toys “R” Us Bankruptcy Could Not Save the Company
Toys “R” Us is frequently a topic in the ... Read More
- IRS Hired Private Tax Collectors Subject to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) uses private ... Read More
- Supreme Court Decided Case on the Bankruptcy Code’s Safe Harbor Provision: Merit Management Group, LP v. FTI Consulting, Inc.
A recent Supreme Court case addressed the extent of the ... Read More
- How Many People File for Bankruptcy?
People want to pay back the money they borrow. People ... Read More
- Don’t Spend Money Without A Plan
At the end of last year, 50.7% of people surveyed said ... Read More
- Opening A Bank Account & Checking Account Screening Companies
Did you know there are check and bank account screening ... Read More
- A Snapshot of What You Owe and Own On the Day You File Bankruptcy
When you file for bankruptcy you must list all of your ... Read More
- 5 More Things We Want You to Know About Bankruptcy
As we noted in our article 5 Things We Want You to Know ... Read More
- Avoid Debt Relief Scams
Facing serious financial difficulties is a highly ... Read More
- Answers to Common Bankruptcy Questions
If you’re consider filing for bankruptcy ... Read More
- Dealing with Debt Collectors
Debt collectors can be annoying and aggressive, and can ... Read More
- What is the Process to File for Bankruptcy?
Bankruptcy is a complex area of law, but the process of ... Read More
- Do I Have to Sell Everything If I File For Bankruptcy?
No, you do not have to sell your possessions if you ... Read More