- Bankruptcy & Taxes: New Tax Debts Cannot Be Erased
People who are struggling with overwhelming credit card ... Read More
- Bankruptcy as a Cooperative Process
People who need to file bankruptcy are often concerned ... Read More
- Car Loans in Bankruptcy Options: Surrender, Reaffirm, Redeem
One of the main concerns people have when filing for ... Read More
- Top Tips for Managing Debt
Being in debt can feel like a huge burden. We are not ... Read More
- Myth Busters: The Top 13 Bankruptcy Myths
Myths about bankruptcy abound! There are likely a ... Read More
- Bankruptcy Forms Are Complex and Mistakes Are Costly
The benefits and legal protections of bankruptcy are ... Read More
- Income Tax Debts―How Chapter 13 Can Help
Bankruptcy is a complex area of law and getting rid of ... Read More
- How Does Filing for Bankruptcy Help People?
When an individual or married couple are deep in debt ... Read More
- What Bills Should I Pay During Bankruptcy?
Once you file for bankruptcy the automatic stay goes ... Read More
- The Powers of Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
Bankruptcy is a powerful legal tool that can help ... Read More
- What is “Relief from Stay”?
When a bankruptcy case is filed an “automatic ... Read More
- How Do I Find Out Who My Creditors Are?
If you are struggling to pay back your debt, it is time ... Read More
- An Interesting Result: Social Security Income Can Be Excluded from Chapter 13 Plan Contributions
The U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of ... Read More
- Debt in Collections: What You Need to Know
Dealing with a debt collection agency can quickly ... Read More
- Tips for Managing Debt
Personal financial management is one of the most ... Read More
- Exploring Bankruptcy: Honest Answers to Difficult Questions
Deciding if filing for bankruptcy is the right choice ... Read More
- Rebuilding Your Credit Score After Bankruptcy
After bankruptcy your discharged debts are gone, you ... Read More
- Good Happenings in the World: May Edition
Hello dear reader! Thank you for following our blog. We ... Read More
- Can My Creditors Threaten to Sue Me?
When you fall behind on paying your bills the creditors ... Read More
- Why Georgia’s Median Income Matters to Bankruptcy Filers
Georgia’s median income matters to bankruptcy ... Read More