- Thinking About Filing for Bankruptcy? You Need to Know This.
When you’re considering bankruptcy you likely ... Read More
- Anticipating An Inheritance and Considering Bankruptcy
Bankruptcy is a powerful legal tool that helps people ... Read More
- How Much Will Bankruptcy Cost Me?
When you are struggling to pay your bills, it is hard ... Read More
- Incurring New Debt and Bankruptcy
Our clients often ask us about taking on new debt ... Read More
- Can I Keep My Bank Account if I File for Bankruptcy?
When we meet our clients for a free consultation many ... Read More
- Judicial Estoppel – 11th Circuit Overturns Its Own Precedent
In Sandra Slater v. United States Steel Corporation, ... Read More
- Can Creditors Object to the Bankruptcy Discharge?
Bankruptcy is a complex area of law and there are a lot ... Read More
- After Bankruptcy “Don’ts”
At the end of the bankruptcy process you will no longer ... Read More
- After Bankruptcy “To-Do’s”
Making the decision to file for bankruptcy is ... Read More
- Using Credit Cards Before Filing Bankruptcy
It is not uncommon for us to be asked during our free ... Read More
- Taxes and Bankruptcy
Bankruptcy is a complex and nuanced area of law. Some ... Read More
- What is Bankruptcy Fraud?
Bankruptcy fraud is a federal crime that carries harsh ... Read More
- Will Toys “R” Us Be Open For Holiday Shopping? Toy Giant Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
Toys “R” Us filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy ... Read More
- Credit Cards After Bankruptcy
Filing for bankruptcy lowers your credit score in the ... Read More
- Random Acts of Kindness: November Edition
Hello again dear reader! Welcome to our November ... Read More
- Vitamin World Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
Vitamin World, a retailer of vitamins and health ... Read More
- Supreme Court Rules Debt Collectors Can Use Bankruptcy Proceedings to Attempt Collection on Old Debt
The U.S. Supreme Court recently ruled that debt ... Read More
- 3 Essential Financial Tips
Wise money management is a skill – and a skill ... Read More
- Life After Bankruptcy
Bankruptcy has a social stigma attached to it. This ... Read More
- Will Bankruptcy Erase All of My Debt?
Bankruptcy has the power to erase many debts, but it ... Read More