We understand that if you are exploring bankruptcy you likely have a mountain of debt. You need solid guidance on how bankruptcy works and how it can help you. Bankruptcy is a wise financial decision for many; however, it isn’t the best choice for everyone. We are committed to educating people about their debt relief options at no cost. We offer a free consultation to anyone in the Savannah, GA area.
We proudly serve the people of Savannah, Chatham County, Effingham County, Bulloch County, Bryan County, Liberty County, and Long County.
What to Expect At Our Free Consultation
You should expect to gain an understanding of:
- How filing for bankruptcy can help you.
- The debts that you can erase through bankruptcy.
- The debts that you cannot erase through bankruptcy.
- Whether or not you qualify for bankruptcy.
- Which chapter of bankruptcy would be best for your specific situation.
Please know that we are here to help you, we are not here to judge you. Our goal is to help you gain financial freedom and to help you make today the first day of the rest of your life.
What to Bring to Our Free Consultation
Together we will explore your specific situation. So we can determine whether or not you qualify for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, please bring the following documents to your free consultation:
- 60 Days of Pay Stubs
- 60 Days of Bank Statements
- Copies of Your Bills/ Documentation of the Debts You Owe
- Copy of Your Most Recent Tax Return
We understand that gathering documents can feel burdensome or overwhelming. We encourage you to take it one document at a time.
For a comprehensive list of all the documents we will need to file your bankruptcy case, read our article The Documents Your Bankruptcy Attorney Needs.
What We Will Explore At Our Free Consultation
When we sit down together, we will:
- Explore your debt relief options.
- Evaluate your income and expenses to determine if you qualify for bankruptcy.
- Formulate a plan that will work for you to get you out of debt.
- Explain to you the process of filing for bankruptcy from start to finish.
Here at the Law Office of Barbara B. Braziel you will meet with a bankruptcy attorney for your free consultation. You will not be left in the hands of a paralegal or case manager. The attorney you meet with will be the attorney who files your case and the attorney who will be by your side at the Meeting of Creditors.
We are knowledgeable and experienced attorneys who specialize in bankruptcy and debt relief. We have over 35-years of experience. We’ve helped thousands of people get out of debt and have the fresh financial start they deserve.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.