James B. Wessinger III
In private practice in Savannah, Georgia since 1991, initially concentrating in bankruptcy creditor representation and insurance defense. Beginning in 1997 transitioned to focusing on a bankruptcy practice including serving twelve years as a Chapter 7 Trustee. Practice is now limited to consumer bankruptcy representing debtors in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Georgia.
- DARTMOUTH COLLEGE 1983 A.B.
- EMORY UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW 1988 J.D.
- EMORY UNIVERSITY GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION 1988 M.B.A.
- GEORGIA, admitted 1988
- SOUTH CAROLINA, admitted 1994
- Law clerk to Hon. J.D. Smith, Northeastern Judicial Circuit, Georgia 1988 – 1990