For over 35 years we have been helping our clients get out of debt and gain financial freedom. Our bankruptcy law firm has helped thousands of families keep their cars, their homes, and other belongings while erasing credit card and other types of debts.
What Our Bankruptcy Law Firm Offers Our Clients
- We offer free, confidential, no-obligation consultations because we know this is the best way to serve our community and help people get out of debt.
- When you leave our office you will know what your debt relief options are. You will know if bankruptcy is a viable solution to your debt problem. We strive to ensure that after meeting with us you will know how filing for bankruptcy would affect you and your family, as well as the benefits and the drawbacks of bankruptcy.
- Contact us or call (833) 522-1069 to explore how filing for bankruptcy protection can help you.
Specialization in Bankruptcy Law
- Bankruptcy is a specialized area of law. We do not dabble in bankruptcy law, it is all we do.
- Attorney Barbara B. Braziel started this bankruptcy law firm 35-years ago. She has traveled all over the nation meeting with experts and learning for your benefit. Barbara is well-versed in the Bankruptcy Means Test and getting people to qualify for bankruptcy protection.
- Attorney James B. Wessinger III served as a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Trustee for 12 years. James administered hundreds of cases as a Bankruptcy Trustee, and now he uses his in-depth knowledge to help his clients successfully through the bankruptcy process.
Bankruptcy Attorney to Manage Your Case from Start to Finish
- Completing a bankruptcy petition is more than just filling out forms. It requires intricate knowledge of the federal Bankruptcy Code and Georgia state law. At the Law Offices of Barbara B. Braziel your case will be managed by an experienced bankruptcy attorney from start to finish. You will not be left in the hands of a paralegal or case manager.
- Our attorneys work directly with our clients. The attorney you work with on your petition will be the attorney by your side at the bankruptcy hearing and the attorney who sees your case through to discharge.
- We strive to ensure that our clients understand the bankruptcy process and feel secure knowing that their case is safe in our care. Our clients have access to the attorney who is representing them.
- It is our goal to help you get out from under the weight of debt, have a fresh start, and be equipped to fully provide for the needs of you and your family. Together we will evaluate your income and expenses and create a plan that will work for you.
To learn more about the benefits bankruptcy offers, we invite you to read our articles:
- Real Stories of How Bankruptcy Helped People
- Living With the Stress of Debt vs. Bankruptcy
- What Is the Purpose of Bankruptcy?
Working with Our Bankruptcy Law Firm
All of us here at the Law Offices of Barbara B. Braziel want to help you get out from under the weight of financial stress and gain financial freedom. We invite you to read about the clients we’ve helped here.
If you live in Savannah, GA or the surrounding areas and have questions about your debt relief options, let’s meet for a free consultation. Please reach out to us at (833) 522-1069 or contact us by filling out this simple web form.
We proudly serve the people of Savannah, GA and the surrounding areas, including Richmond Hill, Hinesville, Pooler, Port Wentworth, Tybee Island, Clyo, Ellabel, Midway, Ludowici, Springfield, Pembroke, Brooklet, and Garden City.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code. Find out more about Bankruptcy in our guide: All About Bankruptcy.
The post What Our Bankruptcy Law Firm Offers Our Clients appeared first on Braziel Law.